(Delete) New Student Application Change

Please use this form to update information for your housing request/application. This form is for new incoming first-year or transfer students ONLY.


This form is currently unavailable. We are no longer able to take requests for changes of housing assignments. If you have questions please contact the Office of Residence Life at (618) 537-6855 or at reslife@mckendree.edu